We "can" make a difference!
Parents and students, help make a difference by donating canned food during our canned food drive. Buhl Middle School will be hosting their canned food drive November 18th through December 5th. This is a great opportunity to give to those in need and to see how a community that works together can make a difference one can at a time. Let's feed the hungry, grow in charity, and develop great habits of giving.
Thank you for your support!
Double Point Days
- Nov. 18th | Boxes of Cereal
- Nov. 19th | Jars of Peanut Butter
- Nov. 20th | Boxes of Potatoes
- Nov. 21st | Boxes of Macaroni & Cheese
- Nov. 22nd | Cans of Fruit
- Nov. 25th | Cans of Tuna
- Nov. 26th | Cans of Vegetables
- Dec. 2nd | Packages of Rice/Pasta/Hamburger Helper
- Dec. 3rd | Cans of Soup
- Dec. 4th | Cans of Spaghetti/Ravioli
- Dec. 5th | Cans of Chili/Baked Beans